3/3/09

boo!


okay... because a few of you have requested my commentary on the bachelor last night.... HERE IT GOES... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a royal jerk! honestly, i cannot believe this dude. he doesn't have in his entire body the character and integrity that my sweetie has in his PINKY FINGER.
...
ummm... "i felt it in that moment..." i believe that's a direct quote. hey, jason! i have news for you: it's not about a 'feeling' in a 'moment'. you were FEELING lust and you had no business professing LOVE!
...
way to go, melissa! that girl made me proud (and what a sexy dress!). she rocked it out with her head-shaking and eye rolling and swift walk out to the car. that chick is going to find herself a man worthy of her heart. jason was not it.
...
poor, poor molly. what is she thinking??? if i knew that my man had treated someone else's heart with such disregard... i'm sorry, but i'm not sure i could take him seriously or trust him with MY heart. could you?
...
wow. enough said. WOW.
p.s. - photo found here... and i'm sorry to all of you who don't watch the show. this isn't the best forum for my ranting about someone i don't even know... but... it HAD to be said. i promise to return to my more tasteful and artful postings tomorrow. just give me this moment to rant... just this once. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/03/2009

    I am in 100% agreement. I was very impressed with how melissa handle it and the points she persisted with were so right. I was so disapointed to see what kind of guy Jason really is. i thought he was so much smarter than that crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. appearances can be really off!!! he seemed like such a down-to-earth and genuine guy and then he turned out to be fickle and self-centered. it takes some really strong character to sustain someone in the light of that kind of fame.

    ReplyDelete